Students and parents often ask, “What is it that King’s Institute can do that we cannot do ourselves? How do they add value for us?” Developed as a Professional Service to students and parents, King’s Institute has developed Professional Consultancy Services as a “One-stop Service Center” for education in the U.K, the USA, Australia, Canada, etc. Thus once students go to King’s they do not need to go anywhere else. All their needs are catered to professionally and efficiently. King’s Institute processes applications for reputed Universities and Colleges in the most desirable countries! Further, King’s Institute adds value by:
- CAREER COUNSELING: Which Career? : King’s guides you through the maze of questions to find solutions best suited to your profile and/or constraints, ensuring you choose the best career pathway.
- COURSE SELECTION: Personal guidance to help choose courses that perfectly fit your Career or Personal Goals.
- UNIVERSITY SELECTION: Assistance to zero in on those that would best suit your Personal, Academic, and Financial situation. King’s advice is not limited to the Universities they represent. They will help you to analyze and plan your study abroad plans.
- ADMISSION FORMALITIES: Special attention is paid to your application and highlighting the areas essential for a well-presented, error-free application. They assist with References and the ‘all-important’ Statement of Purpose. They assess your English and where appropriate, recommend a waiver of IELTS / TOFEL.
- King’s Institute also sends their recommendations, highlighting your strengths and reasons why you should be granted admission. The Universities Admission Tutors consider this in their decision.
- SCHOLARSHIPS: King’s Institute helps to get scholarships and assistantships in undergraduate and graduate programs. The scholarships depend on the students academic record and standardized tests (TOEFL, IELTS, SAT, GRE, and GMAT).
- VISA FORMALITIES: King’s assists in the compiling of all necessary documents including applications, financial statements, interviews & everything else needed! FOREIGN EXCHANGE FORMALITIES, PRE-DEPARTURE BRIEFING and training for settling into your new host country are also including. Our services also include ACCOMMODATION AND TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS, POST ARRIVAL PROBLEM SOLVING and assisting parents to ensure are well settled at University.
No matter what your situation, we can help you to make the best decisions to fit your needs.