Britain has long been a popular destination for Nepali students. With more than 180 institutes of higher education to choose from, all equipped with extensive facilities, Britain is able to offer a broad spectrum of subjects from the highly academic to the purely practical in anything from architecture to zoology. Every year, over 600,000 people travel from around the world to study in the UK where it’s easy to find the right course, easy to register and easy to feel at home. British higher and further education provides value for money by offering shorter, more intensive courses than are available in many other countries, thereby reducing living expenses and time spent away from home. Education in the UK is internationally recognized for its quality and its breadth of vision. Each year, hundreds of thousands of international students come to study in the UK because they offer such outstanding opportunities.
Why study in the UK?
- You’ll get a world-class qualification
- You’ll get the skills you’ll need for the modern environment
- Whatever your educational needs, the UK can meet them
- It has an exciting, fun culture
- It’s an ideal base for your travels
- It’s an affordable option
- You’ll get a warm welcome
- Quality education wherever you study in the UK